- The needs & expectations of our customers are collected effectively to ensure that Limerick Packaging is capable of exceeding customer expectations.
- The requirements of all interested parties are clearly understood so that our products and services can be delivered in a professional manner, On Time, Every Time.
- All processes employed by Limerick Packaging to deliver our products and services are determined, resourced appropriately, documented, monitored and measured to ensure conformance to:
(a) Customer requirements.
(b) Business objectives
(c) Any applicable industry regulations and legislation.
- All Limerick Packaging’s employees are competent for their area of work through academic achievement, training and experience, where appropriate.
- Effective mechanisms are in place to monitor and measure customer satisfaction so that Limerick Packaging achieves its commitment to continual Improvement.
To provide for this policy, Top Management have established a Quality Management System (QMS) in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. This QMS is an integral part of the management of our business and commitment to continual improvement can be evident by:
- Provision of clear focused functional quality objectives, which are reviewed periodically through the management review process.
- Making available the necessary resources to ensure that the QMS remains effective in achieving business and quality objectives.
- Top management’s participation in the communication, monitoring and measurement of the performance of the QMS.
Limerick Packaging has implemented an Internal Audit Programme to ensure the ongoing suitability and conformity of the QMS is assured. The QMS has the full support of all directors, staff and associates.